Baziks-Flash Tutorial Baziks-Flash Tutorial

ok so now make if you scroll your mouse over a button a thing will appear
dialogs.
point and click mechs.
arrows that go to next room

Jessica's House Jessica's House

JD, I'm not trying to be mean but i just need another jesicca game to play replacing riddle school and this: I DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO LEAVE CLIFFHANGERS AT GAMES! even if its not the RS3 Inventory #WENEED3RDJESICCAGAME

Don't worry, Chad2008.

I'm working on a third Jessica game right now. But since I am still in school, I might not be able to finish it immediately. So, all you can do is just...wait. I'm sorry.

But mark my words, I will finish it. I just don't know when.

I hope you appreciate and understand my concern. Thanks!

P.S. Also, I wasn't expecting the little hashtag you put there. But it's nice.

The My Little Pony Quiz The My Little Pony Quiz

Hey JD! Can you teach me how to make a quiz game
P.S. If i make one can you be the beta tester :3

JD-Brony responds:

Well, I can't tell everything in one single post. But, the least I could do for you is to watch some Flash tutorials on how to make a quiz game. Trust me, there are some useful ones out there.

I got my knowledge on this quiz game from a guy called "WhatTheComputer". He's got a YouTube channel. But I'm not sure if his quiz game tutorial is still there. Go check it out.

As for the beta tester thing, I'll think about it for now. Thanks!

Jessica's School Jessica's School

Cool, about the fact though you should make it more like Riddle School Having Sequels her growing older, like having Jessica's School 2, 3, 4 and so on but overall nice game 5 stars :)
P.S Cool Character Designs

JD-Brony responds:

Thanks, Chad2008. But sorry, I won't be making any more Jessica's school type of games, but more on just point-and-click games about her in particular.

In simpler words, there won't be a Jessica's School 2. Just a different Jessica game.

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

5 STARS OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME I EVER PLAYED OMG THIS SHOULD HAVE A MINEBLOCKS 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 OMG THX ZANZLANZ

Zanzlanz responds:

Weeeeee! ;D Thank you Chad2008! It's so nice to see such an energetic and positive review! There is much more to come, too!

Riddle School 2 Riddle School 2